The Statistics Configuration dashboard allows you to specify the statistics to be collected during the Simulation-based experiment's run (except the Safety stock estimation experiment).
The statistics selected in this dashboard can be visualized in the Statistics Dashboard by means of tables and charts (by default all statistics are checked). The unselected statistics cannot be added to the dashboard and will not be collected during the Simulation experiment.
To open the Statistics Configuration dashboard
- Click the Statistics Configuration icon at the top of a Simulation-based experiment's settings.
The Statistics Configuration dashboard comprises:
- STATISTICS TYPES — the list of types, into which the statistics are organized. Select the required type to see the list of statistics of this type in the section to the right of it.
Statistics — the list of statistics belonging to the type, selected in the STATISTICS TYPES section.
Click the required statistics to open its parameters, allowing you to define the data it will collect.
- Search box — start typing to filter the existing statistics.
- Select All — [it is substituted with the Deselect All button, when clicked] selects all statistics in the list.
- Deselect All — [it is substituted with the Select All button, when clicked] deselects all statistics in the list.
- Enable All — [it is substituted with the Disable All button, when clicked] enables collecting data for all statistics of this type during the Simulation experiment.
- Disable All — [is substituted with the Enable All button, when clicked] statistics of this type will not be available during the Simulation experiment.
Statistics parameters — set up the required filters limiting the data to collect. The set of filters depends on the selected statistics.
By default all the available data is collected.
- The header of the section shows either the name of the selected statistics, or the number of the selected statistics, for which the parameters are shown below.
- Enabled — use the toggle button to enable / disable the selected statistic (or a number of selected statistics), for which the parameters are shown.
- Detail By — the type of data you can filter.
Filters — allows you to specify the data to collect within the current statistics.
On modifying the Filters column you specify that it is this data type must be collected only. The rest of the unspecified data will not be collected and as a result it will not be available.
By default all statistics data is collected for every supply chain element, i.e., you gather a very detailed statistics on everything and by modifying value of the Filters column you reduce the amount of data to be collected. As a result you will not be storing redundant unwanted data in your database, thus keeping the size of your database within the reasonable limits. The less the database size is, the less RAM is utilized on launching anyLogistix. You can set a filter to collect data per specific:
- Object type — check object types to collect statistics for (Customer, DC, Factory, Supplier).
- Object — check your supply chain objects to collect statistics for.
- Product — check products to collect statistics for.
- Vehicle type — check vehicle types to collect statistics for.
- Source — check source to collect statistics for.
- Period — check periods to collect statistics for.
- Account — check accounts to collect statistics for.
- Destination — check destinations to collect statistics for.
- Zone — [available for extended type of objects only] check zones to collect statistics for.
- Staff type — [available for extended type of objects only] check staff types to collect statistics for.
- Enable Drilldown — if checked, data per each supply chain object will be collected.
Once you have configured the statistics for the experiment click or to close the dashboard.
Prior to running the required simulation-based experiment you might want to configure the Statistics Dashboard.
How can we improve this article?