To create the GFA experiment you need to previously create at least one scenario.
To run the GFA experiment
- Click the Greenfield Analysis scenario type tab in the anyLogistix toolbar, and select the scenario to work with.
- Navigate to the experiments section and select GFA experiment.
Experiment settings will open over the map area.
If the Experiment settings window is not open, click in the experiments controls.
- Set the experiment settings:
- Set the experiment start and end dates in the Experiment duration section.
- Specify either the Number of sites that you would like to use in your supply chain, or the desired distance between a site and a customer in the Service distance parameter.
- If needed, specify the Product stats unit and the Distance step for stats parameters.
- If there is a supplier in your supply chain, you can define the Suppliers to sites transportation discount parameter.
- If needed, specify the group of customers to consider during the experiment by clicking the corresponding toggle button in the table destinations.
- Click Run to execute the experiment. Once the experiment is completed, a new Result item will be created below the GFA experiment tile.
How can we improve this article?