If you are starting anyLogistix for the first time:
- In the anyLogistix desktop version a default project will be automatically created.
- In the anyLogistix Professional Server the Manage Projects dialog box will open allowing you to either select a project that has been shared with you or create a new one.
In anyLogistix Personal Learning Edition you cannot create or manage projects. You have just one project that you work with.
The scenarios that you further create are stored within this project.
If you need to separate the new scenarios from the existing ones, you may create as many projects as required.
The new project will have default parameters, i.e., no custom defined units, icons etc. will be initially available.
You can create a new project:
To create a new project in the Create New Project dialog box
- Open the Create New Project dialog box by clicking the projects' menu in the toolbar, and selecting Create new project.
- In the Create New Project dialog box specify the name of the new project in the Project name field.
- Click Create and open to create the new project, close the dialog box and instantly switch to the new project.
If you click Create, you will have to manually open it by going to the Manage Projects dialog box.
To create a new project in the Manage Projects dialog box
- Open the Manage Projects dialog box by clicking the projects' menu in the toolbar, and selecting Manage projects.
- In the header of the Manage Projects dialog box click The Create new button. The new tile will appear in the list of projects with the new project's name field active for editing.
- Specify the required name for the new project and press Enter
- Now you can click Open to open this project.
In the anyLogistix toolbar click and select
The Control Panel will open over the anyLogistix user interface.
- In the Projects section, which opens by default, click Create project. The new project will be created with its tile selected by default and its profile open.
How can we improve this article?