To modify column order
- Left-click the column's title and drag the column to the desired position.
- Release the mouse when the column marker is located at the desired position.
To modify the width of a column table
- Place your mouse cursor between the column titles. The cursor shape will change.
- Drag the cell border to adjust the column width.
To modify width of all columns
- To automatically adjust the width of all columns, click any cell to select it.
- Press Ctrl + A to select all columns.
- Double-click the border of any cell.
How can we improve this article?